Where is the rest of the National Contingent? Hey Tess, could you see if your Parents and Sister go the invitation? If not send me their emails and I will try and invite them again. Aunt Mary where are the Boys and their wives. Jennifer is the only one who has checked in so far. Also what are Uncle Jack and Aunt Gemma's Emails. I will invite them also.
P.S. Evan finally rolled over. Once for Tara and then again for me.
Thayer
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations, I knew she was ready to roll repeatedly - strong and determined - that's our Evan. Let's see if she will roll for me.
ReplyDeleteI am up with Courtney and Steve - left last night to beat the storm. Elyse is not coming out - Courtney is going to the doctor this afternoon. We will see.
Mom/Terry/Aunt
Hi All,
ReplyDeleteI am sitting with my coffee at C & T's waiting for Maura to wake up and for Bill to arrive. Court and Steve are in the hospital with contractions at 5 minutes apart - heading out to do the hall walk. I will be with them soon - taking pictures of the birth and the joy....
Well i am back and Courtney and Steve and Maura have a beautiful baby girl, Elyse Armand Campbell. 4.43 pm 3/3/9 8 lbs. 2 oz 20 and 1/2 inches, dark hair. alert and active - all is well. I took video and was so excited I left it on not knowing so lord knows what is on that tape. lots of editing to come. Bill and I are taking Maura to meet her new sister tomorrow morning - that will be a delightful union.
Mom/Terry/Aunt
It takes me forever to look at my email. But im on board now Cous.
ReplyDelete-Gen