Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our new beauty

Here is our Elyse! Steve and I are doing well. Happy to have our complete family. Maura was in today and she is a wonderful big sister. She was thrilled with her little sister. She didn't want anyone else to hold her. I asked "can Papa hold Elyse, he has to go to work?" and her response was "Um, no."
Elyse is a little jaundice they have been taking her blood every couple hours, poor thing. Other than that she is healthy.
We will share more when we are home.






4 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I know that Maura is going to be a fantastic big sister. We can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful. I'm glad she has her own birthday and won't have to share with me or James...but we are three in a row now.
    Love
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maura and I are waiting now for Elyse to come home. Maura drew a picture and cleaned up all her toys for her new sister. She is so excited she is turning inside out with wiggling.
    Happy Birthday to Aunt Mary and to James - all the March babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to courtney, steve, and big sis maura! another adorable family edition.. well done..:)!

    ReplyDelete