Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Elyse Armand Campbell

Hi All,
I am sitting with my coffee at C & T's waiting for Maura to wake up and for Bill to arrive. Court and Steve are in the hospital with contractions at 5 minutes apart - heading out to do the hall walk. I will be with them soon - taking pictures of the birth and the joy....
Well i am back and Courtney and Steve and Maura have a beautiful baby girl, Elyse Armand Campbell. 4.43 pm 3/3/9 8 lbs. 2 oz 20 and 1/2 inches, dark hair. alert and active - all is well. I took video and was so excited I left it on not knowing so lord knows what is on that tape. lots of editing to come. Bill and I are taking Maura to meet her new sister tomorrow morning - that will be a delightful union.
Mom/Terry/Aunt

6 comments:

  1. Welll isn't that special...leaving the video on, I have never done that....Ha Ha...can't wait to meet another little miss! Love, Aunt Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if there is any good shoe filming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom said she was staying at C&T's. Who is T?

    ReplyDelete