Thursday, May 7, 2009

My baby skinny?!?



I know my mom has told most of you about Elyse's GI issues and the crazy dieting I have been doing. Well, I am back to a normal diet, except for milk protein. Nothing has really worked but she seems to be improving with age. She had her 2 month check up and she is 11 pounds which is under the 50% but she is 23.5 inches in the 90th percentile for length. The doctor wants to monitor her weight but isn't too concerned because she is happy and growing. 50% for most babies is fine but she was born at 75% and generally they like them to stay in the same percentile. If she would stop spitting up half of what she ate I'm sure she would be chunky like her big sis was. In the mean time she gets to eat as much and as often as she wants (lucky).

3 comments:

  1. She looks like a little elf with an impish smile - I don't think I have ever seen her without a moist face. Here's to added fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fine...so cute! Love, Aunt Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a very cute baby. Love the smile...clearly has some helter skelter in her.

    Love, Uncle Thayer

    ReplyDelete