Hello everyone...Mary and I have returned from a wonderful visit to our families in CA. Sunday we spent time with Uncle Jack and Aunt Gemma and family. We had many tender moments remembering Nanny and we also celebrated our cousin Mark's 54th Birthday! Poppy named him "melon head" because one summer he visited us at the cottage and ate a lot of cantelope! Elizabeth and Joshua really got along well and we also spent time with the younger generation, Brad and Nick Reihl and friends! Thank you Uncle Jack for the nice lunch and Brad and Jennifer for your hospitality. We love you...see you in June.Aunt Dorothy
I also want to add that we saw Jack Reihl Uncle Jack and Aunt Gemma's grandson, he is a part of the younger generation too!!!
ReplyDeleteFor a bunch of people out in Cali I don't see very many Tans!! Must have something to do with the genes.
ReplyDelete