Hey everyone :)
I'm just letting you guys know that I'm doing very very well. No real pain whatsoever. The surgery was a breeze.
Gen and I are in the midst of rehearsal crunch time for Godspell but it's going well and it's so much fun. It's going very well and we actually have a real voice instructor thanks to Dad which is unheard of in our department.
Prom was yesterday and it was the best one yet.
And as far as college goes, Gen's going to Smith as you all know. And I have decided on Mt. Holyoke :)
I love you guys
Tess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Tess,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that everything is going well and that you are feeling better. Nothing like Senior year and knowing you are in college. Enjoy every second of it. Hope Godspell goes well and Congrats on Mt. Holyoke. It is going to be nice to have both of you up here again.
love Thayer
Hello...I had to check in before Aunt Mary and I head to CA! I am so glad you decided on MT Holyoke, you will be near us and that is great! So glad you enjoyed your prom, and that surgery is behind you!!! All my love to all.. Aunt Dorothy
ReplyDeleteTess,
ReplyDeleteA wise choice - you will love it! pain free, a senior, musical star - life is good.
how is your father's German experience going so far?
I think of you often and hold you close in my heart.
love,
Aunt Terry
Woo Hoo! Western Mass gets both of you! Congratulations. Start thinking of menus.
ReplyDelete