Everyone had a great time. Thank you Aunt Mary. Was great seeing everyone. Hope that you were able to get all of the corn out of your kid's clothing, hair, diapers, what ever. I know Evan had corn in her diaper for a day or two. No Andy not that kind of corn!!!! Not that you actually access this or anything.
Great fun - the girls are so great together - next time Elyse may be old enough to join the fun; my date, Steve, and I had a wonderful time but we did miss Courtney.
Everyone had a great time. Thank you Aunt Mary. Was great seeing everyone. Hope that you were able to get all of the corn out of your kid's clothing, hair, diapers, what ever. I know Evan had corn in her diaper for a day or two. No Andy not that kind of corn!!!! Not that you actually access this or anything.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun - the girls are so great together - next time Elyse may be old enough to join the fun; my date, Steve, and I had a wonderful time but we did miss Courtney.
ReplyDelete