After all of the laughter and tears that we shared this weekend it was as if we all were never apart. Family is a very special thing and one that I think we might take for granted sometimes. I decided to start this blog for us after a conversation that Ken, Aunt Dorothy, and I had in the kitchen on Sunday. The basic premise was that the family is spread out across the country and we don't have that same ability to get together as much as we used to. Technology says different!!! We can use this to keep in touch with one another, if nothing else than to just say hello and post a picture. Everyone should be able to post freely and make comments to other posts. If you have a problem with it let me know.
Love, Thayer
Great idea Thayer; this can be the Nanny conduit for news and conversation. One local site can be the 12 Courtland Ave place to be. I can see Nanny being one of the first to access with a little help of course and smiling at all the comments.
ReplyDeleteStaying in touch takes effort that is difficult at times but this past weekend's emotions are ones we don't want to lose.
love to all.
Terry/Mom/Aunt
Thayer, YES< YES< YES< It's the modern day Vernon Street! I enjoyed seeing all of you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Dorothy
I love this idea. It is something that we can invite Aunt Gemma and Uncle Jack to share too. They are thinking of us often.
ReplyDeleteLove
Aunt Mary aka Grandmary
What are Uncle Jack and Aunt Gemma's email addresses? I will send them out the invitation.
ReplyDeletenanny would have loved this picture and put it right on top of the tv, i'm sure!
ReplyDelete